paintings

Thursday, August 20, 2009

stepping stones

At one time in my life I believed my life was full of pot holes and worked towards filling those holes in order for my path in life will be smooth.
I have now realized that life is forever moving like a river. Flowing, changing,going through rapids always moving. Across the river are stepping stones you must follow in your life to go along with the river. Some of these stones are smooth some rough. In order to allow your life to flow we must take each stepping stone as an experience in the moment. Take the step then let it go to open you life's awareness and allow yourself to focus on the next stepping stone.
If one can except this concept life will come as it must forever changing forever flowing, like a river.

1 comment:

Maggie Neale said...

I like this bit of philosophy. it's important to stop and try to make sense of one's life....and putting it in a blog allows us to go back and be reminded.